Friday, January 15, 2010

They're pants that hang like a skirt

So I haven't gushed about the best medical drama on television past or present for awhile. House returned this week and was absolutely fantastic, if only for the fact that they finally addressed the rabid House x Wilson fanfiction writers. Their bromance is one of the best parts of the show and the two of them pretending to be gay for the episode is one of the best things the show has done recently. When two middle-aged men move into an apartment together, what else can the neighbors think? I could watch this episode over and over.







Why on Earth do these Livejournal people put these stupid borders around their .gifs when those pixels could be better used on a larger image?

Conan O'Brien has been on fire this week. It should surprise nobody that I'm completely with Coco on this. I've got your back, dude. I thought that one gag that fell flat with your audience was hilarious.

I'll be tuning into the Golden Globes this weekend even if they don't matter. It still has celebrities doing funny things and giving out meaningless awards. We can try predicting winners! And host Ricky Gervais might show up drunk!

My instructors for Spring 2010 are already setting up their D2L online course pages and we know what that means! I can see the entire classlist and see if I know anybody! So far no luck, which leaves the names that I don't recognize. Let the e-stalking begin!

This post sure does suck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment