Sunday, February 21, 2010

So very industrious

It's been quite a decent weekend for getting things done.

-Went to work.

-Got a perfect score on the first online exam for my Advertising Class. And I only had to cheat on a few of the questions!

-Scouted out a new game store. And found out that their tournament players are mostly not douchebags.

-Had Taco Bell.

-Had Noodles & Company.

-Had chili. (Yes, these are all accomplishments, shut up)

-Took care of taxes.

-Balanced the checkbook.

-Took out the apartment's trash AND recycling.

-Found Brawn at my local dump of a Wal-Mart. I can get behind any figure that has dual pistols AND a shoulder-mounted chain gun.

-Finally saw Moon, and I have to say that it's a goddamn crime that it's not up for a single Oscar.

-Read 100-ish pages of Underworld by Don Delillo.

-Read nearly half of In Cold Blood by Truman Capote, bringing me perfectly up-to-date for my class on New Journalism.

-Caught myself saying "In True Blood" instead of In Cold Blood more times than I am entirely comfortable admitting to. Again, I blame the bookstore.

-Made a post on my increasingly neglected blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment