Monday, November 9, 2009

Is this coffin empty, or did you just pull off an awesome magic trick?

Wonderful. Thanks a lot, PAWS. I can start choosing classes on December 8th. That's nearly a frigging month away. Spring 2010 sure is going to be a fun semester when all I can take are ENG 421: Intro to the Soap Opera, HIST 344: Southeastern Colorado History 1890 - 1895, or CHEM 283: Bismuth and You.

Have you ever been to Whole Foods? It's a nice place. But that place is way expensive, so I mostly just wander around looking at stuff and taking samples. Honestly, I'd love to help out the environment, support farmers, wear scarves during the summer time, and be a part of the green movement, but I just don't have the scratch.

I'm seeing The Men Who Stare at Goats tomorrow night and it should be quite the treat.

That is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment