Monday, November 2, 2009

I can't be cool

The following really happened.

Alex: (has just accidentally set off the smoke alarm)

Josh: (goes to open window to air out the house) I don't know why you guys keep closing the window anyway.

Cody: (mock anger) We close the window because IT'S FUCKING FALL AND IT'S FUCKING COLD OUTSIDE! ARE YOU CRAZY?

Guy walking by outside: YEAH!

Josh: (recovering from his surprise first) DON'T AGREE WITH HIM!

Cody: FUCK YEAH!

Guy walking by outside: YOU FUCKING TELL HIM!

Josh: I don't need my arguments undermined by someone who's not even in the house!

Alex: (is oblivious and missed the whole thing because he was getting the pizza out of the oven)

---

I am partly to blame for this whole consumerism thing and I accept that. For instance, I am now considering purchasing a kit of the Qubeley Mk. II Elpeo Puru colors solely because it has awesome-looking box art, even though I already have the kit in Haman Karn colors. This is not entirely without precedent. After all, I bought the entire First Law trilogy because one of the book covers looked pretty.

Welp, Castle is starting. Be right back. And here I am at the commercial break to relay to you my roommate's opinion that everyone involved with the episode's victim are, quote, "fags". Commercial break again. ABC really wants V to succeed. Back again, just to let you know that I'm fully aware that I'm typing this on a laptop and if I really wanted to, I could just take it into the living room with me and not have to get up at the breaks shut up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment