Monday, October 5, 2009

He didn't really get much accomplished there, other than growing some fierce muttonchops.

This post contains House spoilers. But not until the final paragraph.

Rgh, do you really think you can get away with pre-empting Castle tonight, ABC? I don't care who the Packers are playing, I needs me some Captain Reynolds being smarmy and solving crimes. Argh. Another TV show sacrificed at the altar in the name of the horrific and writhing deity that is Monday Night Foot Ball.

I put together the Arche Gundam. Mine doesn't look quite as pink as that, though. A fairly quick build, took about three hours over the course of two days between the snap-fit and the detailing. There may be a post devoted to it later.

Hey! I got accepted into an online Play-by-Post game of Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition! That is to say, my character Dagarth Crossroad did. The game will be the Scales of War adventure, something I'm not really familiar with, so it should be rad.

Also! Look what Roommate the Second bought! I'll let you know how they taste.

So listen, dude who sat near me in Meteorology today. Don't read over both versions of the test that you were given, because one of them is supposed to be passed to me. The professor did not decide to give you the opportunity to compare the two and decide which test you would rather take, he decided you would be competent enough to merely TAKE ONE AND PASS THE OTHER TO YOUR NEIGHBOR, who is waiting very patiently, even though he studied and could probably deal with either version perfectly well. I'll be way interested to know how you did, though.

What else? House tonight. Epic.

If, back when the show started, you had told me that Chase would ultimately be responsible for the fate of a nation, and that the episode that this occurs in would involve James Earl Jones guest-starring? I'd have said there's no way that this show could get that cool. However, if you had told me that Thirteen would be angry at Foreman and their relationship would be boring and lame, I would've believed that completely 100%.

0 comments:

Post a Comment