Sunday, October 4, 2009

In which our hero makes a bad financial decision.

And here's what it looks like.



(Not pictured: a bottle of Pepsi Wild Cherry and a bottle of orange Juice.)

Two model kits for about $50. I didn't really need to eat this week, after all.

And it has transparent effect parts!!! Pretty!!! And the Cherudim's GN Rifle barrel snapped off the tree in transit!!! No biggie!!!

I hadn't counted on Lost World of Wonders in Milwaukee actually restocking anything (because they never do), but welp, here they are. On the plus side, I drove through downtown Milwaukee with more or less complete confidence and didn't get lost once.

So OMG, Brothers Bloom is finally out on DVD this week! I have not been so completely sure of a film's quality in quite some time. I'll let you know how it is. (It'll be awesome.)

Meteorology test tomorrow, but not terribly worried about it. Taking it for the accursed Natural Science requirements. I wonder if they make all the Engineering Majors take classes about poetry and the ramifications of "being". Fortunately, I can satisfy that requirement by taking stuff that 7-Year Old Alex was way interested in, like dinosaurs, space and weather. Also, you can't really take practical Lab courses for any of those things so the Lab sections are way easy and way short.

I'm eating a Nestle Drumstick for supper right now. But there's a pizza in the oven, too, so I guess that's... dessert?

0 comments:

Post a Comment